Join us for the annual Learn to Run (10k), Half and Full Marathon Clinic!
We run at 8am on Sundays and again 6pm Wednesdays.
The complete program gives you all of your run breakdowns for the 18 weeks leading up to the Woody’s Run in May.
Whether you are a seasoned runner, or a beginner, this clinic is for you!
- Technical Running Shirt
- Custom training plan created by Scott McDermott and Lifestyles Fitness.
- Choice of groups and pace.
- Turnaround and course selection each Sunday adjusted for wind and weather.
- Optional run on the actual Woody’s race course prior to race.
- Use of facilities, showers and change rooms at Best Body Fitness.
- Additional runs every Wednesday at 6pm from BBF or Town Parking Lot, Sylvan Lake, or the Runners Den, Red Deer.
- Personal coaching throughout the program during runs
- Stretching and Core Strength
- Form and Technique
- Run training objectives
- Heart Rate Monitors, Watches and gear
- Mental preparation for Events and the Future
Payment is due prior to the first run, January 15th.
No refunds. Join, Commit, don’t Quit.